Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MP Pawan Kumar Bansal slams BJP leaders Tandon & Jain; threatens legal action.

Chandigarh, March , 2014:

Sitting Memberof Parliament and Congress candidate for the city Lok Sabha seat, Mr. Pawan Kumar Bansal today slammed BJP leaders, former MP Satya Pal Jain and party president Sanjay Tandon saying  in their frustration the balance of mind of the two leaders who had been trying for party ticket seems to have taken a hit.

Reacting to baseless allegations made by BJP president in a press conference today, in which the party had released a ‘chargesheet’ against Bansal and the Congress party, Mr. Bansal also threatened legal action against the BJP leaders.

Referring to Jain and Tandon, Mr. Bansal said, “This is the result of ravings and rantings of frustrated people, particularly these two leaders who had been denied party ticket leading them to make wild, baseless, malicious and slanderous allegations for which I reserve a right for appropriate legal action.”

Mr. Bansal said, “I challenge these two BJP leaders that if they have a modicum of moral courage, they should move the court against me. In case any judicial court finds me guilty of corruption the punishment that may be meted to me should not be what is prescribed but stoning me to death in Sector 17 plaza.”

The Congress candidate warning the two leaders said, “I can’t let them play with my reputation so lightly and in ludicrous manner. This makes it clear that they can bring political discourse to shatters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment